Strict Standards: Non-static method WPU_Cache::getInstance() should not be called statically in /home/autronix/public_html/sites/osdevforums.com/forums/wp-united/integrator.php on line 71

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/autronix/public_html/sites/osdevforums.com/forums/wp-united/cache.php on line 330
OS Dev Forums • View topic - [SOLVED] Glade Scales and Initial values

OS Dev Forums Open Source Developer's Forums

[SOLVED] Glade Scales and Initial values

Forum dedicated to GTK+ http://www.gtk.org/

[SOLVED] Glade Scales and Initial values

Postby jamil » 28 Mar 2010 13:16

Hello,

I'm in the process of building an application using GTK+. In order to facilitate the creation of the interface I am using Glade.

I've encountered the following problem: after creating a scale widget and assigning an adjustment, I compile the program and run.
For some reason the scale's initial value is 0 instead of the value that I specified in the adjustment on the glade interface.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Jamil
OS Dev Forums Admin
OS Dev Forums Blog
jamil
Site Admin

Re: Glade Scales and Initial values

Postby jamil » 09 Apr 2010 09:14

Problem solved:
There is a known bug in glade 3.6 that inverts property values in the glade xml interface file.
Since there is currently no binary version of glade 3.7 for Windows, I've applied a workaround in order to set the values through an initialization function instead of relying on having to edit manually the glade files.
Jamil
OS Dev Forums Admin
OS Dev Forums Blog
jamil
Site Admin

Return to GTK+